It’s time for each of us to listen.
Day #11 of Sanity
“When somebody plays music, you listen. you just follow those sounds, and eventually you understand the music. the point can’t be explained in words because music is not words, but after listening for a while, you understand the point of it, and that point is the music itself. in exactly the same way, you can listen to all experiences.”
— Alan W. Watts, Still the Mind and you can experience his listening meditation.
- Why do you need to listen?
- What does listening mean to you?
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is poor and 10 is excellent, when it comes to a) your ability to listen and b) to others?
- Why do you give yourself this rating?
- What actions do you need to take when it comes to listening?
- And, how does this all relate to empathy?
Please participate …
You can either enjoy the daily doses of sanity, sign up to be a Curator at http://365daysofsanity.com/curator/ or share this daily dose with others who will find it valuable. You can also unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive it. It’s all about the choices we make this year as we join the journey to regaining our sanity.
Welcome to 2017 where we have 365 days to play, create and connect.